Married...
Soooooo....on July 15th, 2006, Shawn Groen and I, Amyann Faul, took the plunge into a life of married commitment together. The wedding was, well, in my opinion, and as related to my tastes: perfect (in its utterly natural flow, feel and fragrance--yeah, maybe that last "f" was pushing it, but the wedding did have some beautiful fragrances as it was set on my parents farm, in the back garden surrounded by trees and fields and cows! The food smelled marvelous, mingling with summer breezes, and our all-organic triple chocolate cake was, with no word of a lie, DIVINE--in looks, smell, touch and taste!). The honeymoon was awesome; and married life, has been (for the three and a half weeks we've been married :-), REAL. It's been fun, exciting, sad, beautiful, frustrating, relieving, disappointing, encouraging, and, really, all that life in its fullest should be. There are tons of pictures I need to post. I'm not on my own computer now, so I can't, but they will be coming. I promise ;-). Until then, Jenn Klassen has some posted on her blog. :-).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home